As of July 1, 2021, QUIC.cloud CDN follows a region-based pricing model.
Please Note: all pricing information and amounts are correct at the time of this writing. While we will do our best to keep this document up to date, please be aware that your QUIC.cloud Dashboard is the final authority when it comes to pricing, credits, and quota.
About Regional Pricing
Our introductory pricing while we were in beta featured a flat rate across the globe. In reality, though, it is less expensive to operate nodes in some parts of the world than it is in others. Now that QUIC.cloud is in production, this disparity is reflected in our pricing. For example, we can charge one quarter the number of credits to serve traffic through North American nodes as we do through African nodes.
You have the ability to choose which regions you wish to employ to serve your site. By default all regions are active, but if your target audience is primarily in the United States, you can deselect the more expensive regions to save on costs, if you wish. Just be aware that any visitors from these deselected regions will then be routed through nodes in the remaining selected regions, and this may increase the distance content must travel for those visitors.
You can see the regions listed on your QUIC.cloud Dashboard, along with the number of credits charged per GB of bandwidth.
About Free Tiers
Every month, your site will receive a number of free credits equivalent to the cost of 1, 5, 10, or 20 GB in the North America region. The number of free credits given depends on your site’s Tier. So, for example, if you get the equivalent of 10GB in North America, and that costs 100 credits, you will get 100 free credits per month.
If the cost for bandwidth changes in the North America region, your free monthly credit allowance will increase or decrease accordingly.
Find Your Free Tier
- Tier 1: Basic – Your site is running on a server that is not a LiteSpeed server. This may be Apache, nginx, or something else. You get a number of free credits equivalent to 1GB of bandwidth in North America.
- Tier 2: LiteSpeed Server – We have detected a LiteSpeed response header on your site. Free credit is 5x Basic Tier.
- Tier 3: LiteSpeed Server Enterprise – Your site is running on LiteSpeed Enterprise. Free credit is 10x Basic Tier.
- Tier 4: QUIC.cloud Hosting Partner – Your site is hosted with a QUIC.cloud Partner. Free credit is 20x Basic Tier. This tier is not yet available. It’s coming soon.
Pricing as of July 1st
This is the current pricing for each region. Please be aware that it is our goal to keep prices as low as possible, and to that end, we reserve the right to adjust these rates up or down in the future.
* Promotional pricing, 50% off all regional rates, as shown in the table above, is in effect until December 31, 2021.
+ Russia is processed as a separate region from Europe as it has its own set of content rules different from the rest of Europe.
NOTE: As always, if you buy credits in larger quantities, you get more credits for your money, up to an additional 30% on top of the 50% promotional discount.