If you linked a domain to a user account on QUIC.cloud and want to move it to a different user account for easy management, follow the steps below:
For the steps, assume the following definitions:
- User A: The user to move the domain from.
- User B: The user to move the domain to.
- Navigate to User A’s my.quic.cloud dashboard and select the transferring domain.
- If the CDN is active, navigate to the CDN settings page and set Bypass CDN to ON.
- Navigate to the domain settings tab and delete the domain. This action de-links the domain from User A.
- Log out from my.quic.cloud.
- Navigate to the domain’s wp-admin.
- Navigate to the LSCWP general tab and click Request domain key.
- After the domain key refreshed, click Link to Quic.cloud.
- On the newly opened page, login or register as User B.
- After activation, visit the my.quic.cloud dashboard as User B.
- Check to make sure that the domain is added, and if so, click it.
- If the domain is not there, log out and repeat starting from step 6. If it still does not work, create a ticket in our support portal.
- Review your settings. If you already have existing usage for current month, it will carry over.
- The CDN needs to be set up again. Follow the CDN Setup Guide to complete setup.