Welcome to QUIC.cloud! Whether you are here for the WordPress Services, or for the Content Delivery Network, we can help you get started in no time!
- A WordPress site, set up and in working order
- A copy of the LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress plugin, v3.0 or later, installed and activated
Steps You’ll Take
Getting set up with QUIC.cloud can have one step or as many as six, depending on what services you plan to use. This may look complicated, but don’t worry! Many of these steps simply involve pressing a button.
This guide will walk you through the process. Here’s what we’ll cover:
- Pairing WordPress and QUIC.cloud
CDN Users, Optional for Online Services Users
- Creating a QUIC.cloud account
CDN Users Only
- Pointing Your DNS to QUIC.cloud
- Enabling the CDN
- Adding QUIC.cloud IPs to Allowlist
- Verifying the CDN is working
See Pairing WordPress and QUIC.cloud to get started.